Restrict allows you to easily restrict access to each individual WordPress menu item. When adding new or editing existing menu item, you will be able to select which specific criteria required for this menu item to appear to the user.
With Restrict installed on your website, each menu item will have Menu available to dropdown from which you will be able to select one of the following criteria:
- Everyone – menu item will be visible to everyone (this is the default value)
- Logged in users – it will be displayed only to logged-in users
- Users with specific role – if you select this option, you will need to select a specific user role to which this menu item will then be only visible
- Users with specific capability – select this option if you want to make the menu item available to users with specific user capability
- Logged out users – by selecting this option, a menu item will be displayed only to logged out users
Additional options will be available if you have Tickera and/or WooCommerce installed on your website. To check out these options, please visit our Integrations documentation.